The Fort Collins Lions Club is , by virtue of its affiliation with Lions Club International, dedicated to multiple service goals. This includes, helping the visually impaired and hearing impaired, and supporting those efforts which teach youth how to make good decisions about many factors which affect their lives. In order to meet those challenges, others are invited to join the Fort Collins Lions Club in order that they can also become personally involved in these areas of service.
The challenge of service is overwhelming when we consider the great numbers of people who fall under the service umbrella of Lions International. However, by participating in this club, we join with other Lions in this city, state, nation and world, to make a critical difference in the lives of others. Caring enough to share our resources, time and talents is the hallmark of Lionism.
- Members of the world’s largest and most active service club organization.
- People who have decided to give back something to their communities; who are dedicated to finding people in need; and who meet those needs in an efficient, caring way.
- Men and women who believe that, by working with other dedicated lions, they will accomplish far more for their communities than would be possible working alone.
- Committed to solving major world health and social problems, and realize that solutions are possible when every Lions Club does its share.
- People who cherish the friendship and fellowship of their own Club and also feel a close kinship with fellow Lions in more than 186 countries and territories around the world.
- Patriotic. They give allegiance to their country and recognize that all people must one day learn to live in peace.
- Dedicated to maintaining the highest ethical and moral standards in their Club—and in their personal lives.
- Serious about their commitment to humanitarian service, but don’t mind having a little FUN along the way!
- Someone just like YOU
We meet for lunch on Thursdays at the Columbine Café. This dining & meeting location boasts large, well appointed spaces that are custom tailored for large groups as well as smaller groups and individuals. Lions members begin arriving at 11:15 AM. By 11:30 members and guests que up for a healthy buffet lunch; all the food groups are represented. Yes, the food is great and the desserts are ‘to die for’. After lunch the meeting ensues with a pledge of the American flag, brief prayer and rousing rendition of American the Beautiful or God Bless America.
Midtown Arts Center
3750 South Mason Street
Fort Collins, Colorado 80525
A buffet lunch is available starting at 11:45, our program starts at 12:00 and concludes by 1:00.
Guests are always welcome to attend!