- Ted Blevins
- Bill Brenner
- Lee Brown
- Jack Freshwaters
- Harold Hartman
- Ron Lockner
- Vic Meline
- Robin Mitchell
- Aida Rader
- Margaret Spiller
- Irene Toliver
- Tobey Yadon
The Meeting was called to order at 6:00 PM by President Aida Raider.
MINUTES: A Motion was made by Jack Freshwaters and Seconded by Ted Blevins to accept the Minutes of July 14, 2010 as printed. The Motion passed.
TREASURER’S REPORT: The report was given by Tobey Yadon. Total net income is: -1072.00 and balance in Checking is: 1173.34. A Motion was made by Bill Brenner and Seconded by Jack Freshwaters to accept the Treasurer’s Report. The Motion passed. NOTE: Tobey has been on vacation so this was an abbreviated report.
BINGO REPORT: Harold Hartman gave the Report. The Income for July was: 8,022.72. There were 31 volunteers that worked 348 hours. Harold reported he had an e-mail from the State Advisory Board concerning an item on the November Ballot. The item would change the Bingo and Raffle from the Sec. of State to the Revenue Office. It is recommended we vote against Referendum “P” that will be on the Ballot in November.
SIGHT REPORT: Aida stated there were 20 pair of glasses given out.
- Cabinet Meeting: Ron announced that if you would like to help you would be welcome. He is planning on 30 for attendance.
- Vic Meline asked that we present a plaque to Heather for the Nine Health Fair. He will check on the type of plaque and get back to the board
- Andy McKean contacted Bill Brenner and Aida Raider asking for help to present the The Declaration of Independence and The Constitution of the United States booklet to the Fifth Graders in Fort Collins. A Motion was made by Bill Brenner we give $250.00 for the program “Liberty Days”. It was seconded by Tobey Yadon. The Motion passed. Aida will send Andy the check.
- It was encouraged we have a team representing the Fort Collins Lions Club to compete in the Ensight Sit In Fund Raiser.
- The Club Format was discussed because Harold Hartman was concerned that we are not being respectful to people presenting the program when we do not give the speaker the allotted time. After discussion, A motion was made by Ron Lockner we start the Meetings at 12:00 instead of 12:10. It was seconded by Vic Meline. The Motion passed.
Meeting adjourned at 6:45
Irene Toliver, Secretary